Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OH THE JOY OF BEING SICK!!!

How many times can each of us kids get strep?
 Well all of us have proved about  you can get it at least 5 times since January.
 Well at least that is how many times I have had it. I went to the clinic today to get my throat swabbed.
 Pretty sure it will come back as Positive just like the other 4 times.
  Our family just needs a pass when we go to the clinic or the hospital, just show them our pass saying were here again it the Lees. 
General Conference was on Saturday and Sunday. I was glad to get my spiritual cup full again. It is great that they are building a temple in Rome, Italy.  They are building a temple square kinda over there.  I love temples!!!  On Sunday us kids and dad look on line at temples and what temples we wanted to get married in and what temple pictures we wanted in our room. Here is some temple pictures.

         Here is Julia's temple
                                                                                                                             The San Diego

 Carter the same one.



 Taylor's is the Texas temple.

  Kaden likes the Hawaii Temple



Annie-Jo's Favorite temple. Washington D.C






  My favorite temple the Oquirrh mountain house temple

  Mom and dads favorite temple


1 comment:

Followers