Thursday, March 31, 2011

April...snow brings May, frozen toes!!!!!

OK, so it is almost April and there is still Snow on the ground!!!!!!  Does anyone know the weather man's phone number??? We will be having a long chat! 
Mom is really anxious for Easter to come.  She is sewing Easter dresses for the cousins and us like there is no tomorrow.  Hanna's and Julia's are really cute and they are the same.   Jill's and Lucy's are the same.  My mom made me a really cute dress.  When i got home it did not exactly fit so she gets to have my dress!!! I am really picky about the clothes i wear, and when i saw this material in the material store i fell in love with it.  It's brown and has white pokodots.  It is so cute!!!
Annie-Jo has got it in her head that her name is Gorges.  Every time we ask her what her name is she replies  "MY name is Gorgas"  We love Annie-JO.
So last week i studied and studies for my drivers test.   Getting all the way to question 20 is where i failed.  I got next week to do it. LOL.
Well hope everyone has a awesome week or month.  Got you all updated a littler bit.  When i have more time i promise to put pictures on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers