Sunday, July 3, 2011

June/July 1st

SUMMER IS HERE it's official cuz all of us kidz are burnt  and or tanned.  YAAAA So Happy

Went to girls camp and had a lot of fun.  Met a lot of new girls and leaders.  The food was so good. Thanx mom ur a good cook. The only thing that sucked at camp was the bedbugs.  I got bit all over my legs and arms. Fun! Not.  We had to freeze everything in the freezer.  I could not take my scriptures to church today because Nephie was chiilin in the freezer. alone with Lamen and Lemuel.
They are pretty cute looking hey.

Then went to Cardston to celebrate Canada day.  Went to the Raymond parade.  Got lots of candy. then went fishing at Payne lake.  IF you want to see pictures my Aunt has allot on her blog its the kaylenn one. at the top of this post.  Then went to the carnival and got COTTON CANDY!!! love that stuff.
 mmmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmMMMmmm!!!!

And that is a 2 second catch up on the Lees!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers